Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas season

Hello people.

How is this Christmas season for all of you? Are you trying to get Christmas presents for your family and friends?

Oh well, this Chirstmas season is a bit rush for me as compared to the previous years. Do all fo you think so too? Or is it just me? I am dashing around trying to purchase as many as gifts as i can for my family.

I get pretty excited for Christmas to be frank. Not the gifts i am expecting but the very pretty decorations everywhere. Orchard's decoration is one of the best but i rarely got the chance to really get down there and admire the lightings. I do hope i can take out some time from my extremely packed timetable.

Anyway, 3 more days to Christmas.

HOHOHO people. Better be nice, perhaps Santa will give you a big gift this year!!! I am awaiting for mine!! =DDD

To end this post, let's enjoy a song from Alvin and the Chipmunks; "Chirstmas, don't be late"



Don't be late, my dear Santa!! =DD