Saturday, December 18, 2010

Similarities

Spent an hour or two at some short distant shopping mall with KY and my awesome family. The main motive of travelling there was to catch a glimpse of the red monster, elmo. KY loves it like any other kids. However, since i self-proclaimed that i aint not a kid, i went to indulge myself in books.

Okay, i admit i am not those bookworm kind of people. in fact i went with MOTIVE!!

HEY!! i rarely have motivation for any stuff. Please be pleased that i am quite motivated for crochet.

I have promised a couple of them that i would make them pretty scarves for christmas but what's best is i haven't start any of them yet. Oh my, i am really way behind time!! Santa's coming in like 7 days!!! 1 week to be exact.

I am way off track. Okay, I borrowed some crochet books. Had a hard time picking them up for my ability is far way so limited. KY's dad helped me with the books. When he browsed through the covers, he gave that awe in wonderment look.

"YOU READ THESE BOOKS JUST LIKE MY WIFE!!!"

OH MY!!! I promise i did not do that on purpose. You know, sometimes you just got to admit that all these little things do run in the blood!! =DDD